I am an Interaction Designer and I am interested in a widespread field of Computer Science.
I mainly focus on new and innovative solutions in Computing Technology, Information Processing, Human-Computer interaction and Generative Design, which can also be seen on my bachelor-thesis (HDR in Motion) and my master-thesis (Articles) Through my interest in Interaction Design and Computer Science, I was able to broaden my horizon. I did my Bachelor of Arts at the FH Jonanneum in Graz, Austria and continued at the HSLU, Switzerland where I recently finished my Master of Arts in Design.
My portfolio should give you an overview of my skills, my interests and what I've done recently. So feel free to surf around on my portfolio.
So, that's it!
- The ultimate backup-systemmore »
- Tian Night Sky Lightmore »
- Hello Accenturemore »
- WIP: Brewery Part 2more »
- WIP: Brewerymore »
twitter - last 5 updates
- 20-Feb: Nerd fun #53: Set up @jboss on @Raspberry_Pi for our brewery : )
- 19-Feb: The ultimate #Ubuntu #Linux backup system with #Mac #Time_Machine support! http://t.co/I2KdvJ93
- 16-Oct: Yeah, donated $16 to amazing @ubuntu to keep up their support for legacy hardware!
- 10-Oct: RT @akllr: Multi-touch on any flat surface with depth tracking. On @ScienceDaily via @andremotz http://t.co/av9UeYL8 https://t.co/dy0Ig3 ...
- 25-Aug: Art Game: Antonio Russo, André Motz & André Seiler's "PongReal" (2011) http://t.co/nRX4Z3dO